Your first port of call in all matters concerning judicial review applicationsFind Out More
Licensing Law ReportsFROM £164.00
Full text reports of cases on all aspects of licensing law and practice.
* Call 0330 161 1234 to find out more about online services
Licensing Law Reports is the only source that brings together cases of this kind and includes Scottish decisions of interest and relevance in England and Wales and is available as both a print and online subscription.
To arrange your free trial to the online service or to find out how a print or online subscription to Court of Protection Law Reports will benefit your day-to-day work call our account management team today on call 0845 3701234 (calls cost 7p/min) and lines are open Monday to Friday 8:00 to 17:30 hrs, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cases under the Licensing Act 2003 are now included, together with digests of informative liquor licensing appeal decisions from magistrates' courts, betting and gaming cases, cases on the Gambling Act 2005 and cases on the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.
Published four times a year Licensing Law Reports provide licensing practitioners and all advisors of licence holders and issuers a comprehensive and regular supply of key judgments.
Licensing Law Reports covers:
- Entertainment and late night refreshment
- Betting, gaming and lotteries
- Leisure activities (horse racing to sex shops)
- Local authorities - policies, practices and codes of conduct
- Planning and licensed premises
- Civil liability and VAT
- Regulatory offences
- Human rights - fair hearing, property and private lives
- Street trading, markets and trade marks and many other forms of licensing
 LLR 1 - 224 Issue 1
- British American Tobacco UK Ltd and Others v Secretary of State for Health
 EWCA Civ 1182  LLR 1, CA
- Croydon London Borough Council v Persons Unknown
 EWHC 3018 (QB)  LLR 98, QBD
- Football Association Premier League Ltd v Luxton
 EWCA Civ 1097  LLR 102, CA
- Forster v Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government and Others
 EWCA Civ 609  LLR 116, CA
- Ivey v Genting Casinos UK Ltd (t/a Crockfords Club)
 EWCA Civ 1093  LLR 128, CA
- Phonographic Performance Ltd v CGK Trading Ltd and Others
 EWHC 2642 (Ch)  LLR 161, ChD
- R v C and Others
 EWCA Crim 1617  LLR 176, CA
- R (Hemming t/a Simply Pleasure Ltd and Others) v Westminster City Council and Others
(Case C-316/15)  LLR 189, CJEU
- Shelfside (Holdings) Ltd v Vale of White Horse District Council
 UKUT 400 (LC)  LLR 199, UKUT
- Wood v Musselburgh Joint Racing Committee
 SC EDIN 69  LLR 216, ShCt
Consultant Editor Ewen Macgregor is Senior Associate at the nationally regarded specialist licensing department at Bond Pearce, Bristol.
Both bring many years of experience and expertise to ensure the best selection, editing and headnoting of relevant cases.
£270.00 + p&p
4 issues per year
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.
You May Also Like
The New Law
Covers the application and regulation of licences, local authority decision making and the new...
Provides a comprehensive survey of the legal liability of local authorities