Your first port of call in all matters concerning judicial review applicationsFind Out More
Injunctions and Orders Against Anti-Social or Violent Individuals£64.00
Brings together law and procedure relating to civil injunctions
- Published: November 2009
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback and CD-ROM
- ISBN: 9781846611841
- Authors/Editors: District Judge Mathu Asokan, Lorna Findlay, His Honour Judge John Platt, District Judge Delia Truman
- Category: Family Law, Criminal Law, Construction, Housing and Property Law, Public Law and Regulation
Anti-social or violent behaviour can take many forms and there are numerous legal remedies for addressing such problems. This new work brings together in one volume the law and procedure relating to civil injunctions for anti-social or violent individuals and focuses on the procedural requirements of such actions.
- Anti-social Behaviour Orders;
- Anti-social Behaviour Injunctions;
- Drinking Banning Orders;
- Protection from Harassment Injunctions;
- Local Government Act Injunctions;
- Family Law Act Injunctions; and
- Forced Marriage Protection Orders.
Injunctions and Orders Against Anti-social or Violent Individuals will be suitable for solicitors and barristers specialising in housing, local government issues and family law, as well as Registered Social Landlords, the Police and Youth Offending Teams.
- Anti-Social Behaviour Orders
- Anti-social Behaviour Injunctions
- Local Government Act Injunctions
- Protection from Harassment
- Family Law Act 1996 Injunctions
- Family Law Act 1996, Part IVA: Forced Marriage Protection Orders
- Statutory Materials
- Local Government Act 1972
- Magistrates'Courts Act 1980
- Housing Act 1985
- Housing Act 1988
- Family Law Act 1996
- Housing Act 1996
- Protection from Harassment Act 1997
- Crime and Disorder Act 1998
- Human Rights Act 1998
- Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006
- Police and Justice Act 2006
- Family Proceedings Rules 1991
- Magistrates'Courts (Anti-Social Behaviour Orders) Rules 2002
"an extremely practical guide to the orders available ... It is concise without being too skeletal; it possesses commentary that does not clutter and affect one's ability to find practical guidance on a particular point quickly ... This is exactly the sort of book that is likely to prove a very useful companion at court"
"an excellent vade mecum for the new practitioner in the field"
ALC 'click here for a full review'
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.
You May Also Like
A Special Bulletin
This special bulletin covers the Forced Marriage (Civil Protection) Act 2007
The leading work dealing with all aspects of anti-social behaviour