Immigration and Nationality Law Reports
, available as a print or online subscription, is the essential reference for all practitioners engaged in immigration, asylum and nationality work. It is the most authoritative source of leading decisions across all relevant courts and tribunals and will provide you with:
- Law reports used by all immigration Judges
- All the leading cases
- Six issues a year
- Comprehensive coverage of decisions from every level of court and tribunal, including the most important European and overseas decisions
- A fully searchable 16-year archive for online subscribers
To arrange your FREE 14-day trial
to the online service or to find out how a print or online
subscription to Immigration and Nationality Law Reports
will benefit your day-to-day work contact our Account Management Team today.
Each issue of Immigration and Nationality Law Reports provides:
- Reliable and accurate case reports from the following courts: Asylum and Immigration Tribunal, High Court, Court of Appeal, House of Lords, European Court of Human Rights
- Judgments from overseas jurisdictions which have important international implications for UK practitioners
- Full text of judgments
- Extensive headnotes prepared by specialist immigration lawyers, providing a concise summary of the issues raised
- Comprehensive indexing by subject, lists of all cases, statutes and statutory instruments considered, plus cumulative lists of all cases reported during the year
The expert content of the law reports can also be accessed via our online platform.Export PDFs -
including paginated court-friendly case-lawUp-to-date content at the click of a butto
n – Fully searchable database of law reports back to 1997Complete Library -
Choose a bespoke package and subscribe to the content that is relevant to youAccessible Anywhere -
Compatible with tablets and mobile devicesResearch Friendly -
Search through an extensive archive of cases, articles, expert commentary and online books, and use specialised searches to access information quicklySave Recent Topics
- Keep your research topics in one place for future referenceKeep Informed -
View regularly updated news and comment, case reports, legislation and forms
See the benefits for yourself, sign up for a FREE online trial
or contact our Account Management Team today.
Sign up to the Immigration and Nationality Law Reports Alerter email
The Alerter email provides information on law reports that have just been published online and which will also shortly be available in print.Email us to sign up.
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.