Education Law Reports
, available as either a print or online
subscription, is the only significant source that can be relied upon day-to-day to cover the ever increasing volume of case-law affecting every level of education provision. Enabling you to stay in touch with the continuing changes to education law, this set of reports is cited as an authority in all levels of court and used by tribunals and is available as both a print and online subscription.
Benefits of the service include:
- Six issues of Education Law Reports a year keep you up-to-date with the continuous changes to education law
- Cases from all levels of court including the European Court of Human Rights.
- Headnotes written by leading experts in the field
- Full text of judgments
- FREE Education Law Report email Case Alert service, letting you know what's coming up in the next issue
- FREE access to our monthly e-news, previews of education case summaries, new articles and legislation tracker
To arrange your free trial
to the online service or to find out how a print or online subscription to Education Law Reports
will benefit your day-to-day work call our account management team today on 0845 3701234 (calls cost 7p/min) and lines are open Monday to Friday 8:00 to 17:30 hrs, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The expert content of the law reports can also be accessed via our online platform.Export PDFs -
including paginated court-friendly case-lawUp-to-date content at the click of a butto
n – Fully searchable database of law reports back to 1994Complete Library -
Choose a bespoke package and subscribe to the content that is relevant to youAccessible Anywhere -
Compatible with tablets and mobile devicesResearch Friendly -
Search through an extensive archive of cases, articles, expert commentary and online books, and use specialised searches to access information quicklySave Recent Topics
- Keep your research topics in one place for future referenceKeep Informed -
View regularly updated news and comment, case reports, legislation and forms
To sign up for a free trial
and see the benefits for yourself call our account management team today on 0845 3701234 (calls cost 7p/min) and lines are open Monday to Friday 8:00 to 17:30 hrs, or email email@example.com
Sign up to the Education Law Reports Alerter email
The Alerter email provides information on law reports that have just been published online and which will also shortly be available in print.Email us to sign up.
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.