Your first port of call in all matters concerning judicial review applicationsFind Out More
A Practical Guide£69.00
A guide to the regulatory requirements placed upon residential care in registered homes
This new edition has been significantly rewritten to reflect important changes in the law since the previous edition, including the enactment of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 which established the Care Quality Commission and the new Tribunal system affecting the Care Standards Tribunal.
Care Standards: A Practical Guide is essential reading for care home owners, those advising them or their residents and all those involved in implementing the care standards regime.
- Care Businesses and their Regulation
- Participants in the Operation of a Registered Care Home
- Establishments, Agencies and Regulated Activities
- Applications for Registration
- Carrying on a Care Establishment or Agency
- The Physical Environment
- Service and Accommodation Contracts for Care Homes
- Inspection of Registered Establishments and Agencies
- Regulation and Regulatory Action
- Funding Care Homes
- Purchase, Sale and Funding of Care Homes
"This book explains the regulations and national minimum standards in plain language, which is easily understood whilst remaining comprehensive. An excellent point of reference..."ALC 'click here for a full review'
Phillip Boyd Barrister
Makbool Javaid Simon Muirhead & Burton
Jonny Landau, Ridouts LLP
Stuart Marchant Ridouts LLP
Emily Talbot Ridouts LLP
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.
You May Also Like
The papers of the 2009 Interdisciplinary Conference at Dartington Hall
Presents legislation needed by those involved in the regulatory systems and appeals processes for...