The authoritative handbook for property litigatorsFind Out More
PUBLISHED NOWFind Out More
The New Law: A Guide to the Land Registration Act 2002£49.00
A practical guide to the Act and its implications for property practitioners
Registered Land: The New Law sets out clearly:
- The new procedures for first registration
- The provisions for dealing with registered land including the new requirement to register all leases over 7 years
- What electronic conveyancing is and what it means for the practitioner
- The new regime for adverse possession
- The adjudication and dispute resolution procedures.
- First Registration
- Dealings with registered land
- Charges over registered land
- Registration and the register
- Electronic conveyancing
- Adverse possession
- Adjudication and offences
- The Land Registry
- Rules and miscellaneous provisions
- Land Registration Act 2002
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.
You May Also Like
This popular work has been comprehensively updated to take account of recent developments.
Sets out the law and practice relating to the creation, acquisition and maintenance of private...