This service is undergoing some technical updates so is currently unavailable.Request your free 10-day trial today.
The automated system enables you to create:
Other Features of the system include:
- Wills – for use in England & Wales and Northern Ireland including a facility to create Mirror Wills at the touch of a button
- Will Commentary – creates commentary unique to each Will, which provides an explanation to the Testator of the clauses in the Will, the effect of those clauses, as well as offering further relevant advice
- Expression of Wishes
- Severance of Joint Tenancy – including Land Registry Form SEV
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – including Application to Register and automatic completion of the Notification to Others of Intention to Register
- General Power of Attorney
- Advance Directive
- Facility to include practice details, document presentation, and preferred wording of standard clauses
- Automatic generation of a memorandum of signing as well as letters and invoices
- Charity Register, with names, addresses and registered numbers
- Supplies you with a client application form, enabling the client to provide key information before a meeting
- Helps you draft wills efficiently with or without the client present
- Archive and billing facilities provided
- Comprehensive editing facilities, including a Notes facility for creating reminders during the completion of the questionnaire and document
- Lists previously entered information, as well as standard and commonly used words and phrases throughout the questionnaire, to save you time re-typing
- Lets you view and maintain client records
- Correspondence activity enabling a simple client letter to be created from details already entered
- Ready to install, needs no additional software to run, so you can install and use it immediately
- Offers the ability to use on a standalone basis or with network facilities
Online updates throughout the year (as appropriate), direct to your desktopSubscription details (All subscriptions are for a 12 month period)
Single user licence £590 + VAT
For enquiries regarding multi-user licences, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0117 917 5100
We are pleased to report that the new forms, LP1 F and LP1 H published by the Office of the Public Guardian (OPG) on the 1st July 2015 are incorporated in Professional Wills from Jordan Publishing. The new build, which includes the updated registration form LP2, is now available for download.
From the 1st July 2015:
- The old LPA forms (LPA 114 and LPA 117) can be used for powers, so long as executed before 1st January 2016.
- The new LPA forms (LP1 F and LP1 H) can now be used and must be used for powers executed on or after 1st January 2016.
- For registration, before 1st January 2016, of powers using the old LPA forms, the old Registration Form LP002 may be used.
- For registration in all other cases, the new Registration Form LP2 must be used.
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.