Listen to Chris Fry explain the need for this title and how it will help you through the noise claims process.
The APIL Guide to Noise Claims
is an essential reference guide for claimant lawyers engaged in industrial deafness work. The practical commentary covers the following matters:
- Dealing with a deafness enquiry
- Comprehensive analysis of the regulatory framework and the issue of limitation in bringing claims
- Effective collection of lay evidence, and expert medical and acoustic engineering evidence
- How to analyse audiograms against the Coles, Lutman & Buffin ‘Guidelines on the Diagnosis of Noise Induced Hearing Loss for Medico-Legal Purposes’
- How to work out noise immission levels saving substantial time and expense in utilising experts and improving risk management
- Managing a claim in the portal
In addition to the practical commentary, there are several precedents including a Letter of Claim, Pre-Action Disclosure Application and Pleadings.10% discount for APIL Members, to take advantage of this offer please call Customer Services on +44 (0)330 161 1234.
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.