Law For Business Books
Our titles cover a wide variety of topicsView all Publications
IOSH is holding its annual conference between 26 and 27 February 2013 . The theme for the event is ‘Health and safety: Fit for the future'. The conference will concentrate on a number of themes:
- making sure health and safety is a bigger priority at all levels across all industries over the next 12 months;
- gaining essential knowledge necessary to help shape future legislation;
- adapting to the evolving role of the health and safety practitioner;
- addressing global health and safety issues and overcoming different attitudes and cultures towards health and safety;
- lessons learned from the year of London including the 2012 Olympic delivery and construction of the largest building in Western Europe.
For more information, visit the IOSH conference website$$IOSH conference website$$http://www.ioshconference.co.uk/page.cfm/Link=21/t=m/goSection=5.
"This is an indispensable aid to the busy company secretary. The text is clear, the precedents...