A subscription to Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports,
available as either a print or online subscription, ensures that you are kept fully aware of all the case-law developments in personal insolvency and other related areas that impact upon the practices of those advising in personal insolvency.Why should you subscribe to Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports?
- The series brings together case-law from pure insolvency law cases and a wide range of subject areas including civil procedure, commercial, property and family law in so far as they impact on personal insolvency issues in practice
- Ensures you are kept up to date with all the latest case-law whether in relation to the conflict between matrimonial proceedings and creditors’ rights (Kremen v Agrest, Arif v Anwar), statutory demands (Webster v Mackay, Jones v FSA, Darbyshire v Turpin), the definition of bankruptcy debts (Nortel), enforcement against the bankrupt’s property (Liggett, Mallon, Graham, Kurd), the remuneration and costs of the trustee in bankruptcy (Secondus v Atkinson, Kaliq), whether to accept an IVA proposal rather than make a bankruptcy order (McNally, Mirpuri), individual voluntary arrangements (Davis v Price, Golstein v Bishop, Smith-Evans v Smailes), annulments (Consolidated Finance Limited v Collins, Oraki, Salliss) the jurisdiction of the court under the EC Regulation (O’Donnell, Flannery, Becker) or the impact of bankruptcy on professionals (Dowland, Moseley)
- Produced six times a year, the reports ensure that you always have access to the recent court decisions
- Each report contains a full headnote and is judicially approved before publication to ensure an accurate record of the case and judgment
To arrange your FREE 14-day trial
to the online service or to find out how a print or online
subscription to Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports
will benefit your day-to-day work contact our Account Management Team today.
The expert content of the law reports can also be accessed via our online platform.Export PDFs -
including paginated court-friendly case-lawUp-to-date content at the click of a butto
n – Fully searchable database of law reports back to 1996Complete Library -
Choose a bespoke package and subscribe to the content that is relevant to youAccessible Anywhere -
Compatible with tablets and mobile devicesResearch Friendly -
Search through an extensive archive of cases, articles, expert commentary and online books, and use specialised searches to access information quicklySave Recent Topics
- Keep your research topics in one place for future referenceKeep Informed -
View regularly updated news and comment, case reports, legislation and forms
See the benefits for yourself, sign up for a FREE online trial
or contact our Account Management Team today.
Sign up to the Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports Alerter email
The Alerter email provides information on law reports that have just been published online and which will also shortly be available in print.Email us to sign up.
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.