New Companies House document entitled "Liquidation and Insolvency"
Companies House have issued a new guidance document entitled: "Liquidation and Insolvency" Whilst on the elementary side, the document still makes very interesting reading. The document contains information on:
- Chapter 1 - General information
- Chapter 2 - Corporate [sic] voluntary arrangements (CVA) including CVA moratoria
- Chapter 3 - 'In administration' and 'administration orders' - Cases beginning on or after 15 September 2003: In administration
- Chapter 4 - Receivers
- Chapter 5 - Voluntary liquidation
- Chapter 6 - Compulsory liquidation
- Chapter 7 - European cross-border insolvency proceedings
- Chapter 8 - Frequently asked questions
- Chapter 9 - Quality of documents
- Chapter 10 - Further information
"BPIR is an excellent series, of interest to both corporate and personal insolvency lawyers,...