Weekly news and comment straight to your inboxSign up here
Have your say on up to 19 awardsFind Out More
Law, Practice and Policy in England and Wales£65.00
This specialist title sets out the law, procedure and policy relating to assisted reproduction and surrogacy in a practical and accessible format whilst including, where appropriate and with examples, detailed analysis.
This specialist title sets out the law, procedure and policy relating to assisted reproduction and surrogacy in a practical and accessible format whilst including, where appropriate and with examples, detailed analysis. It enables the reader to identify who the parents of a child are when that child is born, who has parental responsibility for that child and how a person who does not automatically share parental responsibility with the mother can apply for it. It also sets out how legal parenthood can be transferred by agreement from the legal parents at birth to new parents by way of a parental order.
The book also uniquely looks at clinics in the UK, and the regulatory framework for them.
- Assisted Reproduction and attribution of Parenthood
- Surrogacy and Law in England and Wales
- Parental Orders
- The Courts approach when Surrogacy goes wrong
- Comparative analysis of statutory benefits for prospective adopters/intended parents
- Comparative study of foreign surrogacy laws and proposals for a Hague Convention on recognition of orders granting parenthood following surrogacy
- The arguments for reform of surrogacy laws in England and Wales
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.
You May Also Like
"the principal (monthly) periodical dealing with contemporary issues" Sir Mark Potter P
The New Law
Provides an authoritative commentary, highlighting areas of potential difficulty and offering...