Weekly news and comment straight to your inboxSign up here
Have your say on up to 19 awardsFind Out More
Pension Sharing in Practice
A Special Bulletin£49.00
Provides practical advice on pension sharing orders in ancillary relief cases
- When is a pension sharing order appropriate?
- What can I do if the CETV does not reflect the true value of the pension scheme?
- Does the statutory charge apply to a pension sharing order?
- How do I get all the right information?
- The Concept Explained
- A User Guide Through the Maze of the Legislation
- The Court's Powers
- The Information you must have: Disclosure
- Is Pension Sharing Appropriate?
- Procedure, Variations and Appeals
- Traps for the Practitioner
- Statutory Protection on Bankruptcy
- Financial Advice: The Role of the Expert
- The Future
- Specimen Letter to Pension Provider
- PR4-Tracing Request
- How to get a State Earnings Related Pension Scheme (SERPS) Valuation
- Form P1 - Pension Sharing Annex
- Pension Attachment Annex
- Explaining the Pros and Cons: A Model Advice Letter
- Form E: para 2.16
"simple and comprehensive ... essential reading"Independent Lawyer
"should be on the shelves of firms and organisations or advice centres dealing with family finance for reference and for training purposes"
Association of Lawyers for Children
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.
You May Also Like
"the principal (monthly) periodical dealing with contemporary issues" Sir Mark Potter P
"The unrivalled and authoritative source of judicially approved case reports, covering all areas...