Weekly news and comment straight to your inboxSign up here
Have your say on up to 19 awardsFind Out More
International Survey of Family Law: 2008 Edition, The£85.00
The 2008 survey, published on behalf of the International Society of Family Law
The 2008 Review begins with a round-up of the major developments in the international arena, and is followed by contributions from a diverse selection of countries where there have been important developments in family law, including:
- Strengthening Children’s Rights in German Family Law
- The Voice of the Child in the Israeli Family Court
- Recent Developments in Parent-Child Relationships, Parental Rights and
Child Custody in Japan
- Children: Some New Zealand Developments
- The Reform of Slovenian Family Law: Property Relations Between Spouses
- Awareness of Domestic Violence Calls for Change in Swedish Family Law
- Divergent Paths: Same-Sex Partnership Rights in The United States
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.
You May Also Like
"The final professional word for the practitioner in family and child law" Phillip Taylor MBE...
"The unrivalled and authoritative source of judicially approved case reports, covering all areas...