Weekly news and comment straight to your inboxSign up here
International Survey of Family Law: 2007 Edition, The£85.00
The 2007 survey, published on behalf of the International Society of Family Law
review of developments in family law across the world. The 2007 edition covers developments in 16 countries written by leading academics and family law experts. Each article is accompanied by a French language abstract.
The 2007 review begins with a round-up of the major developments in the international arena, and is followed by contributions from a diverse selection of countries where there have been important developments in family law.
- Annual Review of International Family Law - Ursula Kilkelly
- Australia: Finances and Facilitations – Australian Family Law in 2005 - Frank Bates
- Canada: Marriage and Morals - Martha Bailey
- England and Wales: Who Are My Family? - Mary Welstead
- Germany: The Reform of German Maintenance Law - Kathrin Kroll
- India (Part 1): Hindu Law and the Uniform Civil Code – The Indian Experience - Anil Malhotra and Ranjit Malhotra
- India (Part 2): Women’s Inheritance According to the 2005 Amended Hindu
Succession Act - Florence Laroche-Gisserot
- Italy: European Family Law: Problems and Perspectives - Elena Urso
- Japan: Merits and Limits of Criminalisation of Family Law - Emiko Kubono
- Malaysia: Family Laws in Malaysia: Past, Present and the Future - Noor Aziah Mohd Awal
- The Netherlands: Overview of Matrimonial Developments - Gregor Van Der Burght
- New Zealand: Reflections on New Zealand’s Property Reforms ‘Five Years On’ -
- Nigeria: Developments in Nigerian Family Law: 2002–2006 - Hauwa Evelyn Shekarau
- Serbia: Family Law Relations Between Parents and Children - Olga Cvejic’ Jancvic’
- South Africa: Family and Child Law in South Africa: Common Law v Constitutional Norms and Values - Robbie Robinson
- Tonga: For Better or Worse: Marriage and Divorce Laws in the Kingdom of Tonga - Jennifer Corrin
- The United States: Protecting Children Through State and Federal Laws - Sanford N Katz
- Zimbabwe: Developments in Zimbabwe - Fareda Banda
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.
You May Also Like
"The final professional word for the practitioner in family and child law" Phillip Taylor MBE...
"The unrivalled and authoritative source of judicially approved case reports, covering all areas...