With the current challenging professional climate, we, as family lawyers must be able to work as effectively as possible. Books Online
can be added to your existing online service to ensure you have access to all your resources quickly and with ease.
This is an extensive digital library comprising an extensive range of leading practitioner textbooks. Perfect in breadth and depth for your legal research, with all the benefits of our online platform such as:
- Your complete up-to-date family law library at a click of a button – combine access with the latest journals, reports and major works
- Compatible with mobile devices – view the online service on your iPad/tablet device
- Create PDFs – generate PDF versions of on-screen content to print from, download or store offline
- Time-saving search engine – indexing, hyperlinks and search filters to get you to the information you need quicker than ever before
Part of the International Family Law Online
service. Depending on the modules the online service may include:
- In-house Professional Support Lawyer updates – Continuous updating with developments such as judgment summaries, new legislation and Practice Directions inserted at relevant points in the text
- PDFs – Generate PDF versions of on-screen content to print, download or store offline
- Instant updates – The latest journal or report in advance of print and no need for the manual filing of looseleaf updates
- Forms and precedents – View full forms not reproduced in the print version or Word format precedents*
- Time saving features – Indexing, search filters plus PracticePlus (the integrated resource) gets you to the information you need faster - forms, precedents, cases and commentary
- Ability to build your own bespoke package – Mix and match Family Law modules (journals, reports and major works) or subscribe to the entire service
- News & Comment - Access to all the latest legal News & Comment from within your Online Service
See the benefits for yourself, sign up for a FREE online trial
or call +44(0)117 918 1555 today.
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.