We are the leading specialist family court reporting service.Family Law Reports
contains verbatim reports of every important Family Division, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and European courts case, and also includes practice directions, covering the whole range of family law, public and private child law. Family Law Reports
are available as both a print and online
subscription.Family Law Reports
provides the following key features:
- Unequalled coverage of all important cases, issued 24 times a year
- Every case judicially approved making them totally authoritative and reliable
- Headnotes prepared by family law experts providing insightful summaries of the main issues and points of law raised
- Comprehensively indexed and tabled by subject matter, cases reported and referred to, statutes, statutory instruments, international conventions and European and non-UK legislation
- Fortnightly email alerts informing you of what is coming up in the next issue
If you would like a free sample issue click here
and send us your name, address and contact telephone number.
Rebecca Bailey-Harris Barrister, 1 Hare Court
; Professor Emeritus, University of BristolCaroline Bridge
Barrister and Solicitor, High Court of New Zealand; Honorary Fellow, University of ManchesterNigel Lowe
Barrister; Professor of Law, Cardiff Law School, Cardiff University
Consultant Editor: The Honourable Mr Justice Cobb
The expert content of the reports can also be accessed via our online platform.
– Getting cases to you fasterCourt Copy (PDF)
– Download, save and print paginated PDF replicas of the Family Law Reports
for use in courtUp-to-date content at the click of a button
– Fully searchable database of reports back to 1980Time saving features
– Indexing and search filters gets you to the information you need faster - forms, precedents, cases and commentaryNews and Comment (NEW)
– Access content from our website from within your online serviceAbility to build your own bespoke package
– Mix and match Family Law
modules (journals, reports and major works) or subscribe to the entire serviceTo sign up for a free trial and see the benefits for yourself call 0845 3701234 (calls cost 7p/min) and lines are open Monday to Friday 8:00 to 17:30 hrs, or email email@example.com.
Those wishing to receive Family Law Reports Part 1 and Part 2 bound volumes
, plus a half year index
should contact customer service on 0330 161 1234.
A full archive is also available to purchase, please call our account management team today on 0845 3701234 (calls cost 7p/min) and lines are open Monday to Friday 8:00 to 17:30 hrs, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to the Family Law Reports Alerter email
The Case Alert email provides information on case reports that have just been published online and which will also shortly be available in print. 1. PUBLISHED CASES, as well as 2. FAST REPORTING CASES, cases being prepared for future publication.Email us to sign up.
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.