We are the leading specialist family court reporting service.Family Law Reports contains verbatim reports of every important Family Division, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and European courts case, and also includes practice directions, covering the whole range of family law, public and private child law. Family Law Reports are available as both a print and online subscription.
To arrange your FREE 14-day trial
to the online service or to find out how a print or online
subscription to Family Law Reports
will benefit your day-to-day work call our contact our Account Management Team today.Family Law Reports
provides the following key features:
- Unequalled coverage of all important cases, issued 24 times a year
- Every case judicially approved making them totally authoritative and reliable
- Headnotes prepared by family law experts providing insightful summaries of the main issues and points of law raised
- Comprehensively indexed and tabled by subject matter, cases reported and referred to, statutes, statutory instruments, international conventions and European and non-UK legislation
- Fortnightly email alerts informing you of what is coming up in the next issue
If you would like a free sample issue click here
and send us your name, address and contact telephone number.
Rebecca Bailey-Harris Barrister, 1 Hare Court
; Professor Emeritus, University of BristolCaroline Bridge
Barrister and Solicitor, High Court of New Zealand; Honorary Fellow, University of ManchesterNigel Lowe
Barrister; Professor of Law, Cardiff Law School, Cardiff University
Consultant Editor: The Honourable Mr Justice Cobb
The expert content of the reports can also be accessed via our online platform
and through PracticePlus - the essential integrated resource.
– Getting cases to you fasterCourt Copy (PDF)
– Download, save and print paginated PDF replicas of the Family Law Reports
for use in courtUp-to-date content at the click of a button
– Fully searchable database of reports back to 1980Time saving features
– Indexing, search filters and PracticePlus
(the integrated resource) gets you to the information you need faster - forms, precedents, cases and commentaryNews and Comment (NEW)
– Access content from our website from within your online serviceAbility to build your own bespoke package
– Mix and match Family Law
modules (journals, reports and major works) or subscribe to the entire service
See the benefits for yourself, sign up for a FREE online trial
or contact our Account Management Team today.
Those wishing to receive Family Law Reports Part 1 bound volume
, plus a half year index
should contact customer service on 0117 918 1492.
Subscriber price: £185.00 / Non-subscriber price: £245.00
A full archive is also available to purchase, please contact our Account Management Team today.
Sign up to the Family Law Reports Alerter email
The Case Alert email provides information on case reports that have just been published online and which will also shortly be available in print. 1. PUBLISHED CASES, as well as 2. FAST REPORTING CASES, cases being prepared for future publication.Email us to sign up.
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.