– the title of reference and record in the field of family law since 1970
– is the leading practitioner journal compiled by experts for family law professionals. The journal features the latest official guidances, in-depth case analysis and topical articles. Contents also include regular columns from the Family Law Bar Association, Resolution, The Law Society and the Association of Her Majesty's District Judges as well as news and research updates, letters, book reviews and CPD facility.
Family Law journal
is available as either a print or online subscription. To arrange your FREE 14-day trial
to the online service or to find out how a print or online subscription to Family Law journal
will benefit your day-to-day work call our account management team today on +44 (0)117 918 1555 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
“widely read legal periodical amongst the district bench according to recent Bulletin survey"
Law Bulletin, Volume 21 Number 2 (Summer 2010)
"the principal (monthly) periodical dealing with contemporary issues"
Sir Mark Potter P (September 2008)
A subscription to
Family Law journal
- Personal comment from distinguished family law experts on all topical issues
- Short case reports and analysis of all important family and child law cases
- In-depth articles from leading practitioners, academics and professionals involved in the justice system
- Latest news on all key developments in family law, policy and practice
- Regular updates from the Association of District Judges, Law Society, FLBA and Resolution
- Twelve issues a year with the option to earn CPD points from reading key articles at no additional cost
- Monthly email alerts providing a preview of content coming up in the next issue
- Practice Directions reproduced in full
- Other features include book reviews, letters, Resolution news and a diary of events
We are offering the journal in ePDF format for free
when you purchase a print subscription, making the content easier to access. Find out more
2014 Subscription Information
£300.00 inc print plus a FREE ePDF of each issue
(Postage costs - mainland UK p&p free, non mainland UK p&p + £36.00)
12 issues per year
Annual subscription period runs January - December
MAY 2014 SPECIAL ISSUE
Collected Papers of the 2014 Family Justice Council Interdisciplinary Conference: Family Justice Redefined? PLUS the CAP, PLO and more.
Purchase your copy for just £49 today, find out more about the Special Issue here
The editors welcome the submission of material for consideration for publication, to find out more please visit the submissions website
Solicitor and Mediator
Rebecca Bailey-Harris Barrister, 1 Hare Court
; Professor Emeritus, University of Bristol
Barrister and Solicitor, High Court of New Zealand; Honorary Fellow, University of Manchester;
Gillian Douglas Professor of Law, Cardiff Law School, Cardiff University
Tel: +44 (0)117 918 1492
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.