– the title of reference and record in the field of family law since 1970 – is the leading practitioner journal compiled by experts for family law professionals. The journal features the latest official guidances, in-depth case analysis and topical articles. Contents also include regular columns from the Family Law Bar Association, Resolution, The Law Society and the Association of Her Majesty's District Judges as well as news and research updates, letters and book reviews.Family Law journal
is available as either a print or online subscription. To arrange your FREE 14-day trial
to the online service or to find out how a print or online subscription to Family Law journal
will benefit your day-to-day work contact our Account Management Team today.
A subscription to Family Law journal
- Personal comment from distinguished family law experts on all topical issues
- Short case reports and analysis of all important family and child law cases
- In-depth articles from leading practitioners, academics and professionals involved in the justice system
- Latest news on all key developments in family law, policy and practice
- Regular updates from the Association of District Judges, Law Society, FLBA and Resolution
- Monthly email alerts providing a preview of content coming up in the next issue
- Practice Directions reproduced in full
- Other features include book reviews, letters, Resolution news and a diary of events
"the principal (monthly) periodical dealing with contemporary issues"
Sir Mark Potter P (September 2008)
“widely read legal periodical amongst the district bench according to recent Bulletin survey"
Law Bulletin, Volume 21 Number 2 (Summer 2010)
Elizabeth Walsh Solicitor and MediatorCASE EDITORS
Rebecca Bailey-Harris Barrister, 1 Hare Court
; Professor Emeritus, University of Bristol
Caroline Bridge Barrister and Solicitor, High Court of New Zealand; Honorary Fellow, University of Manchester;
Gillian Douglas Professor of Law, Cardiff Law School, Cardiff UniversityCONSULTANT EDITOR
The Hon Mr Justice Stephen CobbJournals Manager
The editors welcome the submission of material for consideration for publication.
Material submitted should be original contributions and should not be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
Contributions can only be accepted on the understanding that all copyright clearances have been obtained by the author.
A leaflet ‘Guidance for the Submission of Contributions’ is also available from the publisher or visit the submissions website
The expert content of the journal can also be accessed via our online platform
and through PracticePlus
- the essential integrated resource.In-house Professional Support Lawyer updates
– Continuously updated with developments such as judgment summaries, new legislation and Practice Directions inserted at relevant points in the textePDF
– Get the ePDF or generate PDF versions of on-screen content to print, download or store offlineUp-to-date content at the click of a butto
n – Fully searchable database of articles back to 1999Time saving features
– Indexing, search filters and PracticePlus (the integrated resource) gets you to the information you need faster - forms, precedents, cases and commentaryNews and Comment (NEW)
– Access content from our website from within your online serviceAbility to build your own bespoke package
– Mix and match Family Law
modules (journals, reports and major works) or subscribe to the entire service
See the benefits for yourself, sign up for a FREE online trial
or contact our Account Management Team today.
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.