All your resources at your fingertips.Learn More
These Regulations make provision consequential on the coming into force of section 15 of the Child Maintenance and Other Payments Act 2008 (c.6), which repeals sections 6 and 46 of the Child Support Act 1991 (c.48).
The Regulations remove references to sections 6 and 46, and related terms, in the following statutory instruments-
- the Child Support (Maintenance Assessment Procedure) Regulations 1992;
- the Child Support Departure Direction and Consequential Amendments Regulations 1996;
- the Social Security and Child Support (Decisions and Appeals) Regulations 1999;
- the Child Support (Voluntary Payments) Regulations 2000;
- the Child Support (Transitional Provisions) Regulations 2000;
- the Child Support (Maintenance Calculations and Special Cases) Regulations 2000;
- the Child Support (Variations) Regulations 2000; and
- the Child Support (Maintenance Calculation Procedure) Regulations 2000.
These Regulations come into force on 27 October 2008
The Child Support (Consequential Provisions) Regulations 2008
Get a FREE trial today! The fastest way to access the latest law reports, case law, commentary,...