All your resources at your fingertips.Learn More
Jordan Publishing is now accepting nomination submissions for the Family Law Awards 2013 through the Family Law Awards website. The deadline for nomination entries is Sunday 14 April 2013.
The awards ceremony will be held on 9 October 2013 at the prestigious London Hilton hotel on Park Lane, Mayfair.
To recognise the often difficult but extremely valuable work done by in-house solicitors in local authorities, Jordan Publishing has added a new award of 'Local Authority Family Lawyer of the Year'.
This year Jordan Publishing is proud to be supporting five charities at the Family Law Awards: The National Pro Bono Centre, The British Red Cross, Prince's Trust, Cancer Research UK, Wallace & Gromit's Grand Appeal and BRACE (Funding research into Alzheimer's).
A limited number of discounts are available for those who reserve a table or book a place early. To book a place or reserve a table, visit www.familylawawards.com. All previous Family Law Awards ceremonies have sold out, so book early to avoid disappointment.
The shortlist and winners will be chosen by a judging panel made up of the heads of the Family Law Bar Association, Resolution and the Association of Lawyers for Children, along with Family Law editors and publishing executives.
In addition, three of the awards will be voted for by the family law community (Innovative Family Lawyer, Legal Executive, and Commentator awards). A shortlist of four nominees will be selected by Jordan Publishing from the nominations received and voting will open on the Family Law Awards website on Monday 13 May 2013 and will close on Wednesday 31 July.
Full list of awards decided by judging panel:
1. Family Law Firm of the Year- Sponsored by 4 Paper Buildings
2. Family Law Chambers of the Year
3. Family Law Partner of the Year
4. Family Law Associate Solicitor of the Year
5. Family Law Young Solicitor of the Year - Sponsored by 14 Grays Inn Square
6. Family Law QC of the Year
7. Family Law Junior Barrister of the Year
8. Family Law Young Barrister of the Year
9. International Family Lawyer of the Year
10. Local Authority Family Lawyer of the Year
11. Family Law ADR Practitioner of the Year
12. Family Pro Bono Lawyer of the year
13. Outstanding Contribution to the Field of Family Law - Sponsored by Coram Chambers
Full list of awards voted for by family law community:
14. Family Law Legal Executive of the Year
15. Most Innovative Family Lawyer of the Year
16. Family Law Commentator of the Year
For information on sponsoring the Family Law Awards, please visit www.familylawawards.com/Sponsor-the-Awards.
Join the conversation about the awards on Twitter use the hashtag: #familylawawards.
"the principal (monthly) periodical dealing with contemporary issues" Sir Mark Potter P