LexisLibrary and LexisPSL
Sign up for a free trial today and get full access for a weekTrial
To help practitioners quickly find their way through the new Family Procedure Rules which came into effect yesterday, Family Law has put together a succinct guide to the key principles being introduced.
The online navigation package comprises of the rules, practice directions and forms plus destination and derivation tables and a succinct guide. The guide highlights the important changes and procedures that you need to be aware of, and incorporated the key case law relevant to the new rules.
The guide is available now, and will be continually updated as the courts and/or legislature provide further guidance and interpretation - ensuring you are kept reliably informed of all the changes.
This essential guide is not available anywhere else and includes:
- Key principles, changes and procedures introduced on 6 April;
- A derivations table showing where the new rules have come from in respect of the old rules;
- A destinations table showing where old rules have gone into the new rules;
- A table of new PDs showing the application and derivations of the new practice directions;
- The rules and practice directions in full;
- The complete set of new forms plus guidance notes to be used from 6 April.
It's available for free to existing Family Law Online subscribers, or at a cost of £30 to non-subscribers. For existing family law online subscribers, simply log on to your online service for immediate access. If you do not yet subscribe, to access this essential guide immediately simply call our sales team on 0117 918 1555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They will take payment over the phone whilst you wait and you and your firm can be set up with immediate access.
The Red Book is the acknowledged authority on practice and procedure