EU & International Employment Law,
now available in print and online
, is designed to assist employment lawyers and human resource professionals who require information about the employment practices of an unfamiliar jurisdiction. For each country covered, the work draws together, in sufficient detail for most practical purposes, the information necessary to make an informed decision.
To arrange your FREE trial
to the online service or to find out how a print or online
subscription to APIL Personal Injury Law, Practice and Precedents
will benefit your day-to-day work contact our Account Management Team today
Authoritative professional advice
Written and updated by a global team of experienced lawyers and accountants and with every country's entry contributed by experts practising within the jurisdiction, you can be confident you are getting reliable, local advice.Regular updates
With 6 updates you will always be working from the most up-to-date reference which will keep you in touch with the constant developments in this field.A wide range of practical advice
From an explanation of the general legal framework to more in-depth analysis of maternity rights, discrimination, health and safety, industrial relations, terminations of employment and much more.Structured for comparability
The highly structured presentation offers stated position on each employment law topic in terms of each country's own legal system.EU & International Employment Law
offers exhaustive coverage on the following countries:
Each country entry contains the following information:
- Hiring of Employees
- Contract of Employment
- Pay, Pensions and other Benefits
- State Benefits
- Health and Safety
- Industrial Relations
- Transfer of Undertakings
- Employment Protection
- Termination of Employment
- Dispute Resolution
- Useful Addresses
- Glossary of Key Terms
- Common Abbreviations
The following countries are included:
"A very welcome addition to the very limited range of material available on domestic employment law applicable in countries overseas"Employment Lawletter
EditorsStefan Corbanie Eversheds Brussels
Elizabeth Gillow and Martin Hopkins, both Eversheds LLP
ContributorsYuri Auffinger Linklaters LLP, Luxembourg
Miles Bastick Herbert Smith Freehills, Australia
Raffaella Betti Berutto Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners, Italy
Manuel Boka Eversheds, Austria
Renato Canizares Demarest Advogados, Brazil
Juan Carlos de la Vega Santamarina y Steta, Mexico
Nigel Carman Fasken Martineau, South Africa
Klaus Cavar Eversheds, Austria
Doo-Hee Cha Shin & Kim, Seoul
Stefan Corbanie Partner, Eversheds, Belgium
Melanie Crowley Mason Hayes and Curren, Ireland
Andrzej Czopski Partner, Miller, Canfield, W Babicki, A Chełchowski i Wspólnicy Spk, Canfield, Poland
Philippe Despres Partner, Eversheds-Frere Chomeley, France
Siphamandla Dube Fasken Martineau, South Africa
Åsa Erlandsson Setterwalls Advokatbyrå, Sweden
Per Forsberg Advokat/Attorney-at-law, Advokatfirmaet Forsberg DA, Norway
Paul Fouche Fasken Martineau, South Africa
Ludwig Frahm-Arp Fasken Martineau, South Africa
Matteo Fusillo Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners, Italy
Melanie Hart Fasken Martineau, South Africa
Seppo Havia Partner, Dittmar & Indrenius, Finland
Se Ryul Hong Shin & Kim, Seoul
Martin Hopkins Eversheds, United Kingdom
Rosemary Hunter Fasken Martineau, South Africa
Vibeke Jaggi Froriep, Switzerland
Roland Kaufmann Froriep, Switzerland
Young Seok Ki Shin & Kim, Seoul
Maja Krarup Rønne & Lundgren, Copenhagen
Amanda Lyras Herbert Smith Freehills, Australia
Helga Madarova Balcar, Polanský & Spol, Slovakia
Michael Mankes Esq Littler Mendelson, PC, United States
Ana Manuela Barbosa Abreu Advogados, Portugal
Conor McFadden Fasken Martineau, South Africa
Constanze Moorhouse Eversheds, United Kingdom
Stephanie Nijs Eversheds, Belgium
Eugenie Nunes Dentons Boekel NV, The Netherlands
Christiaan Oelofse Fasken Martineau, South Africa
Marta de Oliveira Pinto Trindade Abreu Advogados, Portugal
Silva Palzer Eversheds, Austria
Cassia Pizzotti Demarest Advogados, Brazil
Sherisa Rajah Fasken Martineau, South Africa
Caroline Robins Eversheds, United Kingdom
Neil Searle Fasken Martineau, South Africa
Sufi Shang CMS, China, Shanghai
John Skonberg Esq Littler Mendelson, PC, United States
Catrine Søndergaard Byrne Rønne & Lundgren, Copenhagen, Denmark
Carmo Sousa Machado Abreu Advogados, Portugal
Monika Voldánová Schönherr, Czech Republic
Dr Ágnes Szent-Ivány Sándor Szegedi Szent-Ivány Komáromi Eversheds, Hungary
Céline Wauters Eversheds, Belgium
Daphney Willem Fasken Martineau, South Africa
Christian Wolthers Nielsen Rønne & Lundgren, Copenhagen
Jeanette Yu CMS, Shanghai
Denisa Zezulka Schönherr, Czech Republic
2017 Print Subscription Information
£1,348.00 main work + p&p
6 updates per year - Approx £239.00 each and are invoiced upon publication. You will continue to receive updates until you countermand this.
Update 75 of EU & International Employment Law reviews nine jurisdictions:
● Austria: Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 and 14. This has been updated by Silva Palzer,Klaus Cavar and Manuel Boka of Eversheds Austria.
● Brazil: Sections 1, 4 and 5. This has been updated by Cassia Pizzotti and Renato Canizares of Demarest Advogados, São Paulo, Brazil.
● Hungary: Sections 1, 3, 4, 5, 11 and 13. This has been updated by Dr Agnes Szent-Ivány of Sándor Szegedi Szent-Ivány Komáromi Eversheds, Budapest, Hungary.
● Ireland: All sections have been updated by the Employment Law and Benefits Team at Mason Hayes & Curran Solicitors in Dublin, Ireland.
● Luxembourg: Sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. This has been updated by Yuri Auffinger of Linklaters LLP, Luxembourg.
● Mexico: Section 4. This has been updated by Juan Carlos de la Vega of Santamarina y Steta, SC, Mexico.
● Portugal: Sections 1 and 4. This has been updated by Carmo Sousa Machado, Marta de Oliveira Pinto Trindade and Ana Manuela Barbosa of Abreu Advogados, Lisbon, Portugal.
● Slovakia: Sections 1, 2, 4 and 5. This has been updated by Helga Madarova of Balcar, Polanský & Spol sro, Bratislava, Slovakia.
● United States: Sections 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10. This has been updated by John Skonberg and Michael Mankes of Littler Mendelson, PC, San Francisco, USA.
Update 75 states the law as at 1 January 2017, except where otherwise indicated.
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.