Disability Discrimination Claims
An Adviser's Handbook£49.00
Concentrates on the practicalities of bringing disability discrimination cases before the employment tribunal
Written by authors with unrivalled experience in such cases, Disability Discrimination Claims: An Adviser's Handbook includes the latest case-law, extensive checklists and realistic case studies and will be of interest to employment lawyers, non-governmental organisations concerned with disabilities, trade unions and Citizens Advice Bureau.
- Attending the Client and Taking Initial Instructions
- The Definition of Disability
- The Questionnaire
- The Originating Application
- Analysing the notice of Appearance, Drafting Requests for further Particulars and Requests for Discovery
- Interlocutory Matters
- Evidence and Hearings
- Reviews and Appeals
- Useful Addresses
- DDA Cases Listed by Disability
- The Access to Work Scheme
- Alternative Formats, Interpreters and Transcription Services
- The Disability Communication Guide - Communicating with Disabled Colleagues and Customers
"an excellent guide ... written in a very clear style ... a technical guide which is indispensable for advisers running DDA cases"Citizens Advice Bureau Update
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.
You May Also Like
The New Law (Jordan Publishing New Law Series)
Provides an analysis of the Equality Bill that seeks to harmonise discrimination law.
Law and Practice
Authoritative and up-to-date analysis of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995