Education Law ReportsFROM £164.00
Comprehensive and reliable reporting service.
* Call 0330 161 1234 to find out more about online services
Benefits of the service include:
- Six issues of Education Law Reports a year keep you up-to-date with the continuous changes to education law
- Cases from all levels of court including the European Court of Human Rights.
- Headnotes written by leading experts in the field
- Full text of judgments
 ELR193 – 302 Issue 3
- Gloucestershire County Council v EH (SEN)
 UKUT 85 (AAC)  ELR 193, UT (AAC)
- ME v London Borough of Southwark
 UKUT 73 (AAC)  ELR 209, UT (AAC)
- S v Worcestershire County Council (SEN)
 UKUT 92 (AAC)  ELR 218, UT (AAC)
- Wallace v Secretary of State for Education
 EWHC 109 (Admin)  ELR 237, QBD
- Zahid v The University of Manchester and Others
 EWHC 188 (Admin)  ELR 269, QBD
Senior EditorNeville Harris, Barrister and Professor of Law, University of Manchester
EditorAileen McColgan, Barrister, Matrix Chambers and Professor of Law, Kings College London
Consulting EditorDominic McGoldrick, Barrister, Middle Temple and Professor of International Human Rights Law, University of Nottingham
£350.00 + p&p
6 issues per year
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.
You May Also Like
Keeping you up to date with the latest developments in education law.
A single source of over 400 summaries of the leading decisions of the European Court of Human Rights