The perfect handbook for charity administrationFind Out More
Your practical guide to charity governanceFind Out More
Charities Acts Handbook, The
A Practical GuideFROM £50.00
The latest guide to charity law from the specialist charity law team at Bates Wells Braithwaite.
- Published: December 2016
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback / eBook (ePub) / eBook (ePDF) / Online
- ISBN: 9781846615771
- Category: Charity Law
* Call 0330 161 1234 to find out more about online services
- The Charities Act 1992
- The Charities Act 2011
- The Charities (Protection and Social Investment) Act 2016
The updated text of all three Acts (showing how the 2016 Act amends the earlier legislation) and other relevant statutory instruments are also included.
The Handbook is an indispensable reference for lawyers, accountants, trustees and all those involved in the running and management of charities.
- The Charity Commission
- Charitable purposes and public benefit
- Charity names
- Remuneration of trustees
- Powers of the Charity Commission
- Challenging the Charity Commission
- Charity investments
- Permanent endowment
- Regulation of charitable companies
- Unincorporated charities
- Regulation of fundraising
- Professional fundraisers
- Commercial participators
- Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Appendices (Charities Act 2011, Charities Act 2006, Charities Act 1992 and Selected Regulations)
Charity Law and Practice Review
"a comprehensive practical guide to the labyrinth of charity law"
Read the full review
General EditorAlice Faure Walker, Consultant, Bates Wells Braithwaite
EditorJulian Blake, Partner and Joint Head of Charity, Bates Wells Braithwaite
All Bates Wells Braithwaite
Have a question about this product? Please get in touch by completing the boxes below.
You May Also Like
A Practitioner's Guide to the Charities SORP
The definitive professional guide to annual financial reporting
An essential reference for those advising charities on trading issues.
The practical, reliable and easy-to-use guide on running your charity