Immigration and Human Rights
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT OUR NEW ONLINE SERVICE?
Immigration and Nationality Law Reports Online has relaunched on an enhanced platform with the following key features:
- Compatible with mobile devices - View the online service on your iPad or tablet device
- Create PDFs - Generate PDF versions of on-screen content to print, download or store offline
- Court Copy (PDF) – Download, save and print paginated PDF replicas of the Immigration and Nationality Law Reports for use in court
- Case referred to search - Find where a particular case has been referred to in subsequent judgments*
- Improved search engine - Indexing, hyperlinks and search filters to get you to the information you need quicker than ever before
- Your complete law library in one place - You can choose the modules you’d like to subscribe to, and even link it through to Jordans’ textbooks online (coming soon)
all this and much more ...
See it for yourself and sign up for a FREE trial:
Or contact one of account managers on +44 (0)117 918 1555