Family Court Practice Online, The
The Family Court Practice 2013 will soon be available online.
It has never been a better time to subscribe to The Family Court Practice now available on our new enhanced online platform.
Why go online?
- In-house Professional Support Lawyer updates - Continuous updating of the major works with developments such as judgment summaries, new legislation and new Practice Directions inserted at relevant points in the text
- Red Book Alerter email - you will receive regular emails delivering timely case-law, legislation and practice guidance updates
- Your complete Family Law library in one place - combine with access to Family Law Reports, the award-winning Family Law journal, and other Family Law major works
- Hypertext links to the Family Law Reports - archive back to 1980 (subscription to Family Law Reports Online required).
The Family Court Practice Online is now on an enhanced platform, the new features include:
- Compatible with mobile devices - View the online service on your iPad or tablet device
- Ability to create PDFs – Generate PDF versions of on-screen content to print from, download or store offline
- Improved search engine – Indexing, hyperlinks and search filters to get you to the information you need quicker than ever before
- Your complete up-to-date family law library at a click of a button
– Combine access with the latest journals, reports and major works
For more information, speak to our online sales team call 0117 918 1555 or email email@example.com
>>> Request a FREE 14 day online trial to The Family Court Practice Online
>>> Register me to receive FREE alerter emails of latest updates to The Family Court Practice Online