The fastest way to access the latest law reports, case law, commentary, precedents, news and legal and administrative changes. You can tailor Family Law Online to suit your particular practice needs without taking unnecessary modules. You can even give each practitioner in your firm different modules, according to their specialisms.
These services give you access to the UK’s leading publications on family law. Together, these books and services offer the best guidance you can find anywhere in the country. Combined with access to the statutes, SIs, forms and precedents, you can deliver formidable legal advice to and for your clients much more quickly.
Have you heard about the NEW Family Law Online Service?
- Compatible with mobile devices – view the online service on your iPad/tablet device or download the mobile app* for use on the iPhone, Android phone and select Blackberry models
- Create PDFs – generate PDF versions of on-screen content to print from, download or store offline
- Court Copy (PDF) – download, save and print paginated PDF replicas of the Family Law Reports for use in court
- Case referred to search - find where a particular case has been referred to in subsequent judgments*
- Improved search engine – indexing, hyperlinks and search filters to get you to the information you need quicker than ever before
- In-house Professional Support Lawyer updates - continuous updating of the major works with developments such as judgment summaries, new legislation and new Practice Directions inserted at relevant points in the text**
- Your complete up-to-date family law library at a click of a button – combine access with the latest journals, reports and major works
all this and much more ...
Available modules include:
A Practical Roadmap to the Family Procedure Rules, Child and Family Law Quarterly, Duckworth's Matrimonial Property and Finance, Emergency Remedies in the Family Courts, The Family Court Practice,
Family Law journal, Family Law Precedents Service, Family Law Reports, Hershman and McFarlane: Children Law and Practice, ICLIP, International Family Law.
See it for yourself and sign up for a FREE trial:
Contact one of your account managers on +44 (0)117 918 1555
Click here to download the Family Law Online PDF brochure
*Family Law Reports online only
**Duckworth’s Matrimonial Property and Finance, The Family Court Practice, Hershman and McFarlane: Children Law and Practice