HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT OUR NEW ONLINE SERVICE?
Education Law Online has relaunched on an enhanced platform, and now includes both Education Law Reports and Education Law Journal - essential resources for all those who need to stay reliably informed on the latest developments in education law.
The service has the following key features:
- Compatible with mobile devices - View the online service on your iPad/tablet device
- Ability to create PDFs on the go – Have the content that is on your screen offline when you are out of the office
- Court Copy (PDF) – Download, save and print paginated PDF replicas of the Education Law Reports for use in court
- Case referred to search - Find where a particular case has been referred to in subsequent judgments*
- Faster Searching Facility – Indexing, hyperlinks and search filters to get you the information you need quicker than ever before
We offer a FREE trial for all our online services. Please click here to register or call 0117 918 1555 to arrange a trial.
Education Law Journal is in print format only for the time being, although we will be launching it online as a matter of priority.
* Education Law Reports