Competition Law Online is on a new enhanced platform with the following key features:
- Compatible with mobile devices - View the online service on your iPad or tablet device
- Create PDFs - Generate PDF versions of on-screen content to print, download or store offline
- Court Copy (PDF) – Download, save and print paginated PDF replicas of the Law Reports for use in court
- Case referred to search - Find where a particular case has been referred to in subsequent judgments*
- Improved search engine - Indexing, hyperlinks and search filters to get you to the information you need quicker than ever before
- Your complete law library in one place - You can choose the modules you’d like to subscribe to, and even link it through to Jordans’ textbooks online (coming soon)
all this and more ....
Available modules include:
- Competition Law Journal Online
- EU Cartels Digest: Trends and Patterns in Decisions made under the 2006 Fining Guidelines
- UK Competition Law Reports Online
See it for yourself and sign up for a FREE trial:
Or contact one of account managers on +44 (0)117 918 1555
Have you seen www.jordanscompetitionlaw.co.uk - the information portal that provides you with immediate access to authoriative and up-to-date infomation and commentary on developments and case-law to assist practitioners in advising clients. This new online service covering UK and relevant EU competition law developments.