Company Law Online offers you a comprehensive online portfolio of company law publications. Depending on your practice speciality, you can subscribe to the complete service or a bespoke pakage. Whatever you choose, the authority and reliability of the information we provide will help you make the right decision.
What is Company Law Online?
Company Law Online is the only electronic resource that brings you expert guidance and commentary from the leading authority on company law – Gore-Browne on Companies.
Practise more efficiently than ever before utilising all-new features and functionality – you will save time, be better prepared and be expertly informed:
- Customise your service – mix and match the company law modules that you want or simply subscribe to the entire service.
- Compatible with mobile devices – view the online service on your iPad/tablet device.
- Create PDFs – generate PDF versions of on-screen content to print, download or store offline.
- Court Copy (PDF) – Download, save and print paginated PDF replicas of the Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports for use in court.
- Case transcripts from 1998 – download, save and print PDF transcripts from Gore-Browne on Companies, for use in court or research at the office.
- Consolidated legislation database – refer quickly to statutes and statutory instruments.
- Faster searching functionality - Improved search engine with indexing, hyperlinks and search filters.
- Case referred to search - Find where a particular case has been referred to in subsequent judgments*
- Technical support desk – to answer your queries.
- Your complete Company Law library in one place - You can choose the modules you’d like to subscribe to, and even link it through to Jordans’ textbooks online (coming soon)
all this and much more ...
Available modules include:
See it for yourself and sign up for a FREE trial:
Contact one of account managers on +44 (0)117 918 1555
Click here to download the Company Law Online PDF brochure
*Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports