Prizes and winners
- £250 Virgin experience voucher - Natasha Slabas, Philcox Gray and Co
- The Family Court Practice 2015 (The Red Book ) in print format when published - Nina Watson, Fairweather Stephenson
- An annual print subscription to a journal of your choice (Family Law, International Family Law, Child and Family Law Quarterly or Elder Law Journal) - Karen Young, Newton Solicitors
- M&S voucher (worth £50) - Maggie O'Leary, Hasson and Co Solicitors
- Bottle of champagne - Katie Landon, Cornwall Street Chambers
- Bottle of champagne - Gillian Rushford, J Garrard & Allen
- Jordan Publishing/Family Law goodie bag - Kate Miller, East Anglian Chambers
Tickets were on sale at all 8 Family Law Update 2015
All money raised will go to
- Contact - National Association of Child Contact Centres
Your money will help fund a small pilot project of child mediation
in some child contact centres. The pilot would be aimed at
older children where there is some commitment from parents to working towards
collaborative parenting – the aim would be to give children an opportunity to be
part of a process where all family members listen to what matters to others.
Research has shown that if children are included in the mediation process it can
have a powerful positive impact on parents’ willingness to focus on their
children’s needs and enables children to feel less burdened with their parents’
feelings. This work does have to be undertaken with great sensitivity and so
would be undertaken in partnership with mediation services.
Terms and Conditions
- Coram - Children's Legal Centre
Coram is the UK children’s charity that has been supporting vulnerable children for 275 years, and is still finding new ways to help children. They help a million children and young people every year. Coram helps children and young people develop their skills and emotional health, finds adoptive parents and upholds children’s rights, creating a change that lasts a lifetime.
The money raised will help Coram continue to provide free legal information, advice and representation to children, young people, their families, carers and professionals, as well as international consultancy on child law and children’s rights. They work to ensure that children’s interests are represented at every level of the legal process and in the production of legislation.
- Raffle to be drawn at the Belfast Family Law Update on 24 March during the last tea break
- Winners will be notified on Wednesday 25 March
- Raffle is not open to Jordan Publishing employees
- Competition closes at 2:45pm on the 24 March 2015
- Those who have not won will not receive any notification
- Virgin Experience. The winner will have until 30 April 2015 to choose their experience day from a selected list. They will then have 9 months to book and take their experience. Please note that Virgin Experience Days is fully responsible for the experiences available to be won