Did you know that if you are a current subscriber to our journals, you are entitled to the ePDF version for free?*
- An easier way to access all your journals. View your journals anywhere, without having to carry them between the office, home and court
- Browse fully linked contents and index, and use a 'go to the page' function
- Spend your time researching, not searching. Search the complete contents of the book instantly
- Add annotations and bookmarks (this is dependent on device)
- Print pages for your own use: print outs of pages will have an identical layout to what you see on-screen, making them ideal for use in court
What are you waiting for? Download your free ePDF today!
2 easy ways to access your free ePDF
Please note that customers must purchase and pay for their journal subscription before being eligible for their free ePDF.
1. Email email@example.com with your name, company name, address and telephone number, quoting the following: Free ePDF set up (marketing reference: G513D)
2. Call +44 (0)117 918 1492 and tell us your name, company name, address and telephone number, quoting the following:
Free ePDF set up (marketing reference: G513E)
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)117 918 1492 or to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be very happy to help.
Terms and Conditions
This offer is open to customers who purchased their journal(s) directly from Jordan Publishing, and not those who purchased their journal(s) through a third party. The offer is only valid whilst the customer's print subscription is maintained. The offer is for one user only. The offer only grants ePDF access to the person who has purchased the print subscription. The offer is open to new journal subscriptions on the condition that payment is made first.