- Immediate delivery: Purchase, download and start reading within minutes and without leaving your chair.
- Keyword search: Spend your time researching, not searching.
- Share: Copy, email, print or download sections of the text together with your annotations.
- Bookmark pages: Never lose your page.
- Portable: Download to multiple devices to have in the office, in court, the boardroom or on the go.
- Personalise: Annotate, highlight, bookmark – just like you would use a printed book.
- Two formats: No need to purchase a specific device, or a print copy for court.
- Low memory usage: Have a whole library stored and available at the click of a button.
How to purchase
Select the format you wish to purchase (find out more about formats here) and click ‘Add to Cart’. Once you have finished shopping, go to ‘My Cart’ in the top right corner of your webpage. Simply fill in your details and pay by credit card. You will then receive an email from us with the relevant link, username and password.
How it works
After receiving your confirmation email with the link and password, you will be able to download your eBook.
Got a question?
Visit the eBook FAQ page here, contact our Customer Services on +44 (0) 117 918 1492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.