Welcome to Jordan Publishing's eBook store
Under our two imprints, Jordans and Family Law, we publish eBooks across 15 practice areas. Our eBooks are available in two formats: ePub and ePDF. For further information on the different features available with these two formats click here.
Buying an eBook
- Select your eBook(s) in the format of your choice: ePub or ePDF.
- Add to the shopping cart; go to the checkout and purchase using your credit card.
- You will then automatically receive confirmation of your purchase by email. The email will contain a URL link through to the Jordan Publishing eBook library login page together with a username and password.
- Click on the link and login.
- You will be directed to the Jordan Publishing eBooks Download page where the buttons in blue signify what you have purchased / have access to.
- Click on the blue button to download your eBook.
For more information, please visit our eBook FAQs. Please note: All eBooks are subject to VAT
If you have received login details to download an eBook, please click here to visit our eBook Download area.