Movember 2012 - "The Un-tache-ables!"
This group of exemplary gentlemen – The UN-TACHE-ABLES! – will campaign tirelessly throughout the month of Movember 2012 by growing moustaches for the good cause.
Here's the team before, we all look forward to seeing how they look at the end of Movember!
Please donate generously online at: https://www.movember.com/uk/donate/payment/team_id/492017
Any donations will benefit very worthy charities, such as Prostate Cancer UK and the Institute of Cancer Research, here is just a brief reminder of why the Movember campaign is so important:
- Men’s average life expectancy in the UK is four years less than women’s.
- More than 1 in 3 people will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime.
- Prostate, colon, lung and breast cancers account for over half of the cancer diagnoses in the UK.
- Prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in men in the UK. Over 40,000 men are diagnosed every year and there are 250,000 men currently living with the disease.
- 1 in 9 men in the UK are likely to face prostate cancer in their lifetime. This is comparable to the 1 in 9 women that are estimated to suffer from breast cancer.
- 2,209 men in the UK were diagnosed with testicular cancer in 2009.
- 47% of testicular cancer cases occur in men under 35 years and over 90% occur in men under 55 years.
- 1 in 4 British adults experiences at least one diagnosable mental health problem in any one year.
Thank you very much in advance!
The UN-TACHE-ABLES! and all the Mo bros and Mo sistas at Jordans